The Nelson Regional Breast Cancer Trust is pleased to invite patients, carers and health professionals to a Survivorship Day. The focus of the day is on moving forward with life beyond treatment for Breast Cancer.
This study day is FREE for patients (past & present) and carers.
We have arranged a list of guest speakers:
- Ros Pochin – Consultant breast Surgeon – Breast reconstruction
- Helen Nott – Physiotherapist – The PINC programme
- Luke Newnham – Consultant radiologist – ongoing screening
- Yvonne Ferguson – Lymphodema specialist
- Kim McFadden – Consultant gynaecologist – managing the menopause
- Greg Witika – WBCS – Fit Flamingoes
- Julie Forbes – Little Boutique – Breast prostheses
- Andrea Fairbairn – Survivor
- Naomi Johnson – Dietician with the PHO – weight control and eating for bone health
- Kate Gregory – Medical Oncologist – managing side effects of treatment
- Deb Knapp – Psychologist – Coping with uncertainty
WHEN: FRIDAY 16th MAY – 9:30 a.m. until 2:45 p.m.
WHERE: The Nelson Suburban Club, 168 Tahunanui Drive
Lunch & Refreshments Provided
Please Email Kim Miccio (Trustee) to reserve your space, numbers are limited.